Snippets panel not loading/working
  • ThaNarieThaNarie February 2012

Hi,

I've downloaded and installed xJSFL, but it looks like the snippets panel isn't working.
    It's just an empty grey swf. And when I right-click and select 'Reload xJSFL' I get:

> xjsfl: File debugging is: off
    > xjsfl: install path: "C:/_projects/_libraries/x_jsfl_stuff/_download/xJSFL/"
    The following JavaScript error(s) occurred:

> xjsfl: ready!

When I run a empty jsfl file with 'xjsfl.reload();' it works fine.

I looked in the bootstrap file and found out that 'xjsfl.trace('loading xJSFL...', true);' gives the error (xjsfl.trace is undefined).
    In the 'xjsfl.initVars' function, "typeof scope.$dom" is an object, and when I set that 'if' to 'true', the reload from the panel works, but still isn't showing anything.

Running a snippet from Komodo (with xjsfl.init(this) enabled) seems to be working OK.

Any clue? :)

• DaveDave February 2012

Hey there...

Sorry, I'm in the final stages of getting the final Beta out, and there's been a bunch of changes that I've uploaded but haven't tested. Bad Dave!

You could try downloading this commit of the framework. This is the latest after I announced the Beta:

https://github.com/davestewart/xJSFL/tree/b83de474de330220fcc82a290658c53ef7c2d163

Anyway, sorry you've been mucked about. Lots of changes going up in the next 48 hours hopefully, and if everything goes to plan, this will be a FINAL Beta, before a release in the next week or so.

Cheers,

Dave

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged