Error when opening panel (Could not resolve type "library" and name "utils" to an existing file)
  • ThaNarieThaNarie June 2011

When opening the panel (with or without an FLA open), there is one loading-action that gives an error:

> xjsfl: loading "xJSFL/core/jsfl/libraries/geom.jsfl"
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "utils" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: loading "xJSFL/core/jsfl/libraries/timer.jsfl"

• DaveDave June 2011

Ah, sorry about that. I'm mid-way through an update that's also rendered the library panel broken. Anyway, just off to bed now so I'll add this to my to-do list for the morning, so expect a fix in about 12 hours or so.

• ThaNarieThaNarie June 2011

No problem :)

Just reporting everyting I encounter, even though you probably already know most of the issues ;)

• DaveDave June 2011

Nope, always report! My setup may be different from yours, so keep it up :)

• DaveDave July 2011

Realised that this was just a missing file that was specified in the bootstrap. Whoops!

• ThaNarieThaNarie July 2011

Yes, it works after updating :)

Question: do I have to 'install' it after every git-pull (to update the files for Flash) ?

• DaveDave July 2011

You should just be able to pull the new set of files, but installing won't hurt. All it does is copy a bunch of files to some Flash config folders, and write a couple of ini files pointing to your install folder. The install won't overwrite any of your content, but the pull might.

• TigerFoxTigerFox July 2011

I have the same issue - actually I can´t get xJsfl to work at all???

=================================================================

██  █████ ██████ ██   
               ██ ██     ██     ██   
      ██ ██    ██  ████  █████  ██   
       ███     ██     ██ ██     ██   
      ██ ██ ████  █████  ██     █████

The Rapid-Development Framework for Extending Adobe Flash

> xjsfl: running core bootstrap...
    > xjsfl: loading "xJSFL/core/jsfl/libraries/xjsfl.jsfl"
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "class" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "flfile" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "filesystem" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "xml" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "config" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "events" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "jsfl" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "data" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "geom" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "timer" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "superdoc" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "context" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "iterators" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "collections" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "library" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "stage" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "output" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "template" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "simple-template" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "table" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "source" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "xul" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "module" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: Error in xjsfl.file.load: Could not resolve type "library" and name "validate" to an existing file
    > xjsfl: loading "xJSFL/Users/wolf/BUSINESS/WORKSPACE/GIT/xJSFL/modules/Snippets/jsfl/Snippets.jsfl"
    > xjsfl: initializing...
    > xjsfl: running user bootstrap...
    > xjsfl: ready!

Any hints?

• DaveDave July 2011

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged