This page outlines the development goals for xJSFL over the coming months, and the release milestones I hope to make.
Please feel free to comment, email, or get involved in the forum for larger discussions.
Major Code ToDo's
- Review Context & Iterators integration
- Add Matrix class
- Review Template and SimpleTemplate
- Delegate some PublishProfile methods to DOM methods
- XUL save and restore settings
- Check Search Paths and getURIs() again. Do we need this if glob() works?
- Complete complex selectors like :contains()
- Make sure nested selectors work as expected
- Any minor fixes
- Check all Commands/Configuration works on Mac (currently crashes)
- Make sure all up to date
- Finish AS3 framework
- Complete Snippets edit / properties panel
- Module framework
- Finish Bugs and Gotchas
- Intro video
- Look into file debugging again
- Get debugger working with Flash
- Package all macros and release
- Release xJSFL Micro, a standalone version of the framework you can distribute with your own tools
- Release Module Packager
- Make sure CS5 and CS6 features are included
- XUL builder?
- Module marketplace?
- ZIP module installer?
- More videos?